Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A FO and a few inspirational images

With our baby boy arriving next week.. yay!... I need to get my knit on! Here is the first of a few projects planned for the new lil' man...... I love the two blues together with the little sheep buttons. Boyish & sweet.



Yesterday I read through the new Craft Inc magazine and found these awesome pieces for pure inspiration. LOVE THEM!




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
inspired by: hand knits for our lil' man and talented designers from Craft Inc Magazine

cheers,
meg

4 comments:

  1. I'm also an avid BHG fan...I bought oodles of baking cups, woodland creature cookie cutters, sprinkles,etc. from bake it pretty...I love their site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the sheep buttons!

    ReplyDelete