Wednesday, March 3, 2010

lavender love



I know I said this blog is all inspiration and no business, but I had to post this here. I LOVE making these and am thrilled I finally figured out how I wanted them to be designed.





Organic Lavender Dryer Pillows / Sachets: Made with 55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton Muslin, 3.6 oz. Smooth and breathable / Sturdy yet soft. Filled with Filled with 100% dried lavender buds. Toss this sachet into your dryer with your clothes and enjoy a fresh faint scent of lavender for 20+ loads! YUMMY! YUMMY!

Organic Lavender Eye Pillow: This fabulous organic eye pillow is made from 55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton Muslin, 5.7 oz.Filled with 100% dried lavender buds these eye pillows are wonderful when you are in need of a restful nights sleep, soothing for headaches that won't leave and calming after a stressful day. I hand stamp each one - so no 2 are alike.

I love how our house smells while filling them!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
inspired by: organics, lavender

cheers,
meg

1 comment:

  1. Lavender is one of my favorite scents ~ these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete