Saturday, October 29, 2011

We are blessed

It's easy to be sad - to be happy takes work. 

 

Today a blizzard is coming and right now we have rain and flurries. Not fun. Not fun b/c it is 30 degrees out + the above noted weather. But today I feel really blessed. Really blessed. Blessed because I love our home, our family, our life. Do we have all that we "want"? no, but we have all that we need. 

Hannah and I baked a cake together, I set up my knitting and books in my favorite nook of the house & we have yummy pierogies cooking. The clothes are done, the house is straightened. The upstairs smells like yummy incense that I was burning for a friends loved one "Health" and later hot tea and some scary movies are in my future. Harrison & I played cars and Hannah told me "I just love you mom, because"......




Today is a good day and we are blessed for what we have. Thank you to Molly & Aunt Nancy and all that are looking out for us and blessing us like you have. We are very grateful and I am very thankful to your love. 
------------------------------------------------------
inspired by: blessings, family, home, love

cheers, meg

2 comments:

  1. I think that one is rich when one has plenty of love and is surrounded by great family!

    I hope you didn't get too snowed in. xo

    ReplyDelete